Thursday 3 October 2013

Brownies

Brownies: everyone's favorite

I don't think there is anyone in this wide wide world who is not fond of brownies. You can have them with ice cream, with custard, combined with jelly(we will come to that recipe later) and so much more. I also use days old brownies as a base for pies and tarts and they taste yummm.

There are many brownie recipes and I will share few of my favorite ones with you in the near future. Today I am working on a simple recipe which will yield a crumbly texture. I bet you can't stop yourself from finishing it off in a day.

Brownies

Ingredients

2 eggs
1/2 cup cocoa
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup flour

Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Beat the eggs well. Add cocoa, salt, baking powder.
Melt the butter and add sugar. Stir it well to combine and then add to the cocoa mix. Add flour and stir.
Pour the batter into a lined cake tin and bake for 30-35 minutes.








Once the brownie is cooled sprinkle some icing sugar on it.

No comments:

Banana Walnut Choco Chip Cake

Though I bake everyday, it has been ages since I posted anything new on my blog. Last year saw lots of changes ...