Saturday 9 November 2013

Choco blitz


CHOCO BLITZ

Today the mixie and I are good friends. I was wondering what to do with all the chocolates that are lying around in my house. I decided to BLITZ them...with vengeance...and it was FUUN!!!

First I took all bits and pieces and pulverized them in the mixer. Then I also added some choco biscuits ....and then I started having so much fun that I ended up throwing in sundry choco bits. I felt as if I was cooking up a spell in a witch"s cauldron...eye of a newt...leg of a frog..crow's beak..cat's hair!! Only as I grabbed and blitzed I was murmuring..a stick of perk..half of a five star...few nutties...a packet of oreos...Tee! Hee! Heeee!

I threw in some walnuts for good measure


Then Blitzzzzzzzzzzzz

Now what?? Add some cold butter to bind all this together.

HMMM!! How about some good old chocolate syrup??


Now that I have run out of all things chocolaty I put the whole thing in a loose bottom pie dish.


WAIT! How about some dark chocolate? Melt about 100 gm in a double boiler..


and pour over the blitzed bits..


Now chill in the fridge. Once set it can be cut into squares. Pop them in your mouth just like that or have them with ice cream


No comments:

Banana Walnut Choco Chip Cake

Though I bake everyday, it has been ages since I posted anything new on my blog. Last year saw lots of changes ...