Thursday 26 June 2014

Peanut Chutney

Peanut chutney



There are times when you want some dip or chutney in a jiffy. I usually don’t have any coconut in my kitchen until and unless I plan before hand. This peanut chutney is appreciated every time.

Ingredients

1 cup peanuts, roasted and skinned
1 small onion, chopped
1 small tomato, chopped
3 garlic pods, chopped
2 tbsp curd
Salt to taste


Heat some oil. Add the chopped onions, tomatoes and garlic and fry for some time. Put together peanuts, onion mix, curd and salt in a mixer and blend to a smooth paste. The mixture will be thick. Add some water depending on how liquid you want your chutney to be. 


No comments:

Banana Walnut Choco Chip Cake

Though I bake everyday, it has been ages since I posted anything new on my blog. Last year saw lots of changes ...