Sunday 22 September 2013

newbie on the scene

wow! i have a blog! my expertise on the internet was confined to checking out Facebook, researching recipes n sending an occasional mail...then my friends encouraged me to start sharing my cake recipes, tips that have been self learnt n all that i can think of..so i thought..why the hell not!!...this is after all the digital world. i should put my digits to task(LOL)..
as i scan through all that i have written i realize my english professor would have a fit if she saw all the sms lingo i have been using..my utter disregard for proper usage of English. HAH!
i do realize of course that not many(if any) people will be reading my blog. but so what.. i belong to an age when computers were not taught at school, were not found in homes, n only few select offices had them with precious few people aware of how to operate it. banging on the keys and thinking oh its like a typewriter...from then to now..handling a smart phone..i have come a long way. so this blog is for me..:)

1 comment:

Subha Bhaskar said...

You rock Bhabhi !!! U indeed have a very strong follower here :-) Thank U for this!!

Banana Walnut Choco Chip Cake

Though I bake everyday, it has been ages since I posted anything new on my blog. Last year saw lots of changes ...