Thursday 11 June 2015

Chicken Cheese Balls

Chicken Cheese Balls





What do you do with the bits and pieces of chicken that you really don’t want to eat such as the neck pieces, parts of the wings or chest? Or what about the leftovers when you make chicken stock? I keep all these pieces very carefully in my freezer and when I have accumulated enough I make these super delicious cheese balls.

For the shredded chicken you can collect all these parts, give 2 whistles in the cooker and then take the meat off the bones. The bonus is the chicken stock you also get!!

Ingredients

2 cups shredded chicken
1 onion, chopped fine
4 garlic pods, chopped fine
3 tbsp green coriander, finely chopped
1 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
1 cup breadcrumbs
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying

Heat some oil. Add the chopped onions and garlic and saute till they are well browned. 
Add this to the shredded chicken and also add chopped coriander leaves. Season with salt.
 Now start mixing it with the help of breadcrumbs. Make a dough like consistency.
 Make small balls and stuff some cheese inside. Deep fry the chicken balls.







No comments:

Banana Walnut Choco Chip Cake

Though I bake everyday, it has been ages since I posted anything new on my blog. Last year saw lots of changes ...