Thursday 30 October 2014

Egg Potato Salad

Egg Potato Salad




Well to be frank this is not a healthy salad. It doesn't have green leafy veggies or low calorie dressing. This is creamy and delicious. I came across a new flavor of mayonnaise – Tandoori Mayonnaise. And it is so yummmmmy that I now try to found excuses to eat that in any form. 

Ingredients

2 hard boiled eggs, cubed
2 potatoes, boiled, cubed
1 tbsp Mayonnaise
2 tbsp Tandoori mayonnaise
1 tsp English mustard
Salt to taste
½ tsp pepper power

Mix all the ingredients. Check the seasoning as per your taste. Take a spoon and have a bite. Now that you will not be able to help yourself go ahead finish it off. Now make another bowl for your guests.



No comments:

Banana Walnut Choco Chip Cake

Though I bake everyday, it has been ages since I posted anything new on my blog. Last year saw lots of changes ...