Saturday 24 May 2014

An Easy Guide to Measurements

An Easy Guide to Measurements

I love to sift and sieve and fold and bake
But do you know what really makes me shake?
Oh! Pound and ounce and pinch and stick
I never know which one is which!
Do I choose the metric or the US one
Anything to get my proportions rightly done
All these measurements make me think
Which one should I use so that my cake doesn’t sink


Ever faced such problems? How much is a stick? How much does a packed cup weigh? What do I do if I don’t have a weighing scale? How do I convert spoonfuls into cupfuls? Here is a small compilation of the basic terms of measurements and how to convert them into easier numbers.




















No comments:

Banana Walnut Choco Chip Cake

Though I bake everyday, it has been ages since I posted anything new on my blog. Last year saw lots of changes ...