Wednesday 5 December 2018

Banana Walnut Loaf







Pinterest is a god send for those looking for idea and inspirations. I can only browse with my mouth agape at the immense creativity that people exhibit in every field. One such amazing yet simple recipe I came across is Mary Berry’s Walnut and Banana Loaf.


Ingredients

100 gm butter, softened
175 gm castor sugar
2 large eggs
2 ripe bananas, mashed
225 gm flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
2 tbsp milk
2 tbsp chopped walnuts

Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line and grease a loaf tin.
Cream together butter and sugar till pale and frothy. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Mix in the milk. Sift together flour and baking powder. Fold into the batter. Now add the mashed banana, pour the batter into the loaf tin. Sprinkle walnut on top. Bake for about an hour.

No comments:

Banana Walnut Choco Chip Cake

Though I bake everyday, it has been ages since I posted anything new on my blog. Last year saw lots of changes ...